|<-- Extreme Burn 2.0 LOCKED AND LOADED by Richard Sanders - DVD||New Products||Intercessor 2.0 by Gaetan Bloom and Luis De Matos -- >|
Techint - Technical Intelligence for Decks DVD
As the title TECHINT (Technical Intelligence) shows, this is a series tutorials on card sleights. Every move is visual and unique. Practice them, modify them to fit you. They will serve you to be unique. Yoshito has modified them to variety forms and been using them for nearly a decade. He was the only one to use them because they are original, unique, and have never been published before.
You may know some basic moves such as ribbon spread, double lift, color change and so on. Yoshito does them like nobody has before. He created them piece by piece and reconstructed them to suit him.
Yoshito is an underground magician from Japan, has been trying to be distinguish himself as totally different from any other magician from the beginning of his career. These are some of the results and if you want to be different, here is your opportunity.
1 Zip Up Spread: Fancy display for ribbon spread.
2. Liquid Shift: A card switch with smooth movement. It will affect all the visual with double lift.
3. Marshal Lift: Functional one hand double lift.
4. Solid Shift: One handed switch during the motion of put a card.
5. Drop Shift: Modify Solid Shift to a color change.
6. Quantum: A minimal approach of a single card jumping.
7. Cliff Control: A control card from the top to certain position in the deck. Useful for dribble force or classic force.
8. Bench Force: A simple dribble force without any breaks or what so ever.
9. Casimir Production: A card production with flourish.
10. Spinal Lift: Yoshito has four one-handed double lifts which turn over four different directions. This is one of them.
11. Flat Wink: Quick color change. No covering with a hand and doesn’t leave anything in the deck (reversed card etc...).
12. Kepler: A confirmation move to show this is a single card, while you perform double lift.
13. Basel: Fancy way to hand a card.
14. Molt Change: A visual color change with revolving motion. You can show maximum area of the card during the move and again, it does’t leave anything in the deck (reversed card etc…).
15. Spin Shot: Card shooting from the middle of the deck.
16. Spin Shot Sybil: Spin shot with sybil move.
17. Perpetual Cut: Variation of one handed cut which altered the finger position in order to keep the speed and sustainability.
18. Adaman Control: A top control using Perpetual Cut.
19. TC Control: A logical and natural top control with riffle and cascade.
20. Ligand Production: New visual production which used to be only done by gimmicks. This time this is done with simple sleight of hand.