|<-- In Order to Amaze by Pit Hartling||New Products||Butterfly Playing Cards RED DECK by Ondrej Psenicka -- >|
Marked Cards Maiden Backs by Penguin BLUE DECK RED Deck
THIS IS THE RED DECK, WE ALSO HAVE BLUE
I’m going to let you in on a secret: Top card magicians use marked decks. Every single time they perform. They use the decks in ways you’ve never even thought of.
- Some amateur magicians are afraid of using marked cards. They’re afraid of getting caught. But here’s the thing: NOBODY ever gets caught because a spectator sees the marks; magicians ONLY get caught when they STARE AT THE MARKS FOR TOO LONG. So, we designed marks that are bigger, more visible, yet ORGANICALLY hidden in the design.
- Our marked deck is also the most affordable, which is a GAME CHANGER because now you can handle the marked deck just like you would any other old cheap deck. You can have cards signed. You can tear them up. You can throw them around. Do whatever tricks you’d normally do.
…and speaking of tricks, when you buy even ONE deck of our Marked Cards, you’re going to get TWO FREE, FULL-LENGTH DOWNLOADS showing you a bunch of BRAND NEW effects that can be done with these marked cards.
The first download features me. Basically, I read through all the old marked deck books, pulled out the best four tricks I could find, and then worked with my Vegas friends to modernize and improve them. Every one of these 4 tricks has the power to KILL. Just look at the demo video and see for yourself.
The second download features Jon Armstrong. He’s one of those card pros who uses marked cards ALWAYS. Seriously, if you’ve seen him do card tricks, the cards were marked. He’s going to teach you advanced marked card technique. He’s going to reveal how marked cards can DRAMATICALLY improve the tricks you already perform. He’ll show you how marked cards can act as a failsafe in case your trick goes wrong. He’ll show you how marked cards are the single most powerful weapon you’ve overlooked.
THREE MORE RANDOM DECK BONUSES:
1) Our Marked Cards are now printed on the U.S. Playing Card Company’s ELITE STOCK. (Previously the Elite Stock was only available for unmarked Bicycle cards.) These cards are flexible, snappy, and durable. They offer a soft yet supple handling with smooth edges and a traditional cut.
2) Along with 2 identical jokers, the Marked Cards come with a bonus double-backer and a blank-facer.
3) The Marked Cards come stacked in Mnemonica order. So if you do memory work, just throw in a couple false shuffles and you’re ready to perform miracles, right out of the box. (If you have no idea what I’m talking about here, don’t worry about it. Doesn’t change the cards in any way.
This marked deck might be the single most powerful tool a card magician could every use. If you’re serious about card magic, you can’t afford NOT to pick up a couple decks.