Handcrafted Card Magic — Volume 3
The magic of Denis Behr is spectacular, entertaining, and out-of-this-world mystifying. (A nice way of saying that he made me smile while he fooled the crap out of me!)
Handcrafted Card Magic Volume 3 is a great little book. If you love card magic, it should be in your library (along with the previous two volumes).
Michael Close (Newsletter review)
- Foreword by David Williamson
- Routined Arith-Mate-ic
- An ingenious Elmsley principle is reworked into an astonishing three-phase routine.
- Set-Up from Tamariz Stack
- Extended Gambling Demonstration
- You want to be able to do anything with a deck of cards? Your audience will believe it after this routine.
- Mating Season
- A multi-phase mating extravaganza! The finale will melt the spectators's brains. Beware.
- Getting into Power Stack from Tamariz Stack
- The Dark Force
- The choice couldn't be more free. Or so it seems.
- On the Bottom Deal
- A Bottom Deal that permits dry hands and a worn deck. It should be in anyone's toolbox.
- Mr. Luckiest
- If you want to play cards with anyone in the future, then you better never perform this routine.
- Managing the Palm
- Chair Holdout
- Photographic Memory
- Memorize a shuffled deck in a flash, and then prove it.
- The Overhand Shuffle of the Deck
- The More the Merrier
- A strategy for more convincing multiple selection routines.
- Haunted Herbert
- The most popular rubber band on the planet learned a new trick!
- Tabled Handling
- In-the-Hands Handling